Terms + Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Cycling Lights Ireland
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally
bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use Cycling Lights Ireland.
Cycling Lights Ireland reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after
changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use Cycling Lights
Ireland content appearing on the Cycling Lights Ireland site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of Cycling Lights Ireland.
3. You agree to use Cycling Lights Ireland only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of,
restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not
limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive
content or anything which may affect the operability or security of Cycling Lights Ireland.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
4. Cycling Lights Ireland content, is provided on a "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or
any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-
infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. Cycling Lights Ireland will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages
arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or
other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of Cycling Lights Ireland.
6. Cycling Lights Ireland does not warrant that functions contained in Cycling Lights Ireland content will be
uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Cycling Lights Ireland or the server that makes it
available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying Cycling Lights
Ireland or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of
Cycling Lights Ireland and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or
copyright of Cycling Lights Ireland, or any other third party without the prior written consent of Cycling Lights Ireland
or the third party.
Third Party Sites/Links
8. Cycling Lights Ireland is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material
accessed through the Cycling Lights Ireland site. Cycling Lights Ireland does not exercise any control or supervision of
content of these linked sites.
9. Cycling Lights Ireland does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products,
services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through Cycling Lights Ireland
are not covered by these terms and conditions.
10. Cycling Lights Ireland does not offer credit on any item, all goods must be paid for in full before they are shipped.
11. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason
of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the
jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms
and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.